Eating healthier is, in fact, difficult so I’ve listed a few options I got from the military diet (which I will discuss in a later post) below. These are quick and super easy to make!
- Yogurt Parfait: 1 cup of plain yogurt layered with 1 cup mixed berries, 1/4 cup granola and 1 tablespoon of sliced almonds.
- Cheerful morning: 1 cup milk, 1 sliced banana and 1 cup cheerios. You can also eat 1 orange.
- Egg on toast: 1 egg scrambled in 1 teaspoon butter on a slice of whole grain toast with tomato slices and 1/4 avocado sliced.
- Bagel and lox: 1/2 whole-wheat bagel topped with 1 tablespoon
- cream cheese and 1 oz smoked salmon. Add thin tomato, cucumber and red onion slices.
- Cinnamon Oatmeal: 1/3 cup rolled oats cooked with 2/3 cup milk and 1/2 cup chopped apple. Top with 2 tablespoons of chopped walnuts & cinnamon.
- Cheesy Omelette: 2 egg omelette with cheddar cheese. Add a side of diced fruit!
- Banana & Honey Smoothie: Blend (in a blender) 1 cup plain soy milk, 1 banana, 1 tablespoon honey, 2 tablespoons oatmeal and 1 tablespoon of flax seeds.
#FineFitFearless #EvolveWithE #FindYourBE