In this journey to oneness, I decided to try out a natural conditioner on my hair. It somehow made me feel like I was closer to the natural world in a sense and I was also doing great things for my hair. Check it out below:
- 2 egg yolks (rich in protein)
- 2 teaspoons of a vegetable oil (olive oil is good)
- 1/8 cup of water
Note: Depending on the length and texture of your hair, you may want to double or half these amounts
- Mix ingredients well in a medium-sized bowl.
- Apply to hair after shampooing.
- Leave the mixture on for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinse with cool (not warm) water.